Innovation. A three-chamber window system with thermal insulation designed for the construction of windows with a hidden, invisible from the outside of the wing.
- a three-chamber window system with thermal insulation designed for constructing windows with a concealed, invisible from the outside, a wing
- system characterized by a specially designed frame shape, covering the entire height of the sash profile
- a wide range of glazing allows the use of all types of single, double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglar glass panes
- Profile dehydration is available in two variants: traditional and hidden
- low threshold option available for single-sash balcony doors (additionally increasing the tightness of the structure due to the use of the ACSR461 gasket)
- the possibility of bending profiles (precise specification of profiles and details of technical parameters of profile bending – available in the customer area on the website www.aliplast.pl)
- hidden wing system is the solution preferred by designers for “covering windows” in aluminum and glass buildings. Thanks to the use of this type of solution, the open and fixed housings look the same from the outside.
- low threshold option available in one- and two-wing, rectangular balcony doors (constructions using dedicated profiles); in addition, increasing the tightness of the structure due to the use of the ACRS461 gasket
- SP SU system is available in the higher version