IMPERIAL I +
Tomorrow’s technology. The system with increased thermal insulation: IP i, IP i +, designed for windows, doors and high-performance thermal insulation sites.
- Imperial system with increased thermal insulation: IP i, IP i +, designed for the construction of windows, doors and high-performance thermal insulation sites
- high thermal insulation parameters were obtained thanks to the use of special thermal inserts inserted between the thermal breaks and around the glass
- the large range of system sections available guarantees the required aesthetics and strength of the structure
- it is possible to install windows in façade systems
- glazing strips available in the following variants: rectangular and rounded
- shapes of profiles adapted to the assembly of various types of enveloping fittings, including hidden hinges and pvc hardware
- a wide range of glazing allows the use of all types of single, double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglar glass panes
- Profile dehydration is available in two variants: traditional or hidden
- the possibility of bending profiles (precise specification of profiles and details of technical parameters of profile bending – available in the customer area on the website www.aliplast.pl)
- system intended for use in residential and public buildings, the system allows for the design of modern window construction solutions in many variants.
- the design of IPi systems, IPi + is based on the proven, developed and valued Imperial base system.