Solidity. The Imperial OUT system designed for the design of tilted windows and openable windows
- window system for the design of tilted windows and openable windows
- The Imperial OUT system is fully compatible with the Imperial window system (the same elements of the system: connectors, gaskets, glazing beads)
- SUPERIAL OUT system is characterized by a flush inner surface of the frame and sash.
- windows opened outside can be equipped with two types of hinges: rotary or scissor hinges; the fittings used allow the sash to be pivoted outwards at the bottom or top; it is possible to open the windows in the external direction using the opening limiter.
- it is possible to embed windows into the site by using a reversing profile
- possibility of bending profiles (precise profile specification and details of technical parameters of profile bending – available in the customer area on the website www.aliplast.pl)
- maximum dimensions and weights of the structure in the Imperial OUT system:
- – pivot windows:
- the minimum wing width and height of 500 mm, the maximum wing width and height of 2000 mm, and the maximum wing weight of 100 kg for pivot windows
- – turn windows:
- minimum width and height of the sash 500 mm, maximum sash width 1500 mm, sash height 3000 mm, and maximum sash weight of 120 kg for sash windows
- IP OUT system is available in the version with increased thermal insulation:
- available options: IP OUT and with insulation on the perimeter at the window’s adhesion point to the IP OUT and + profile, with thermal insulation also between the thermal separators.
- this system is very popular in the Scandinavian and British islands. Perfectly composing with houses stylized for old gentry manors, log buildings or simple Scandinavian houses. Window shutters are often used for this type of windows
- wide selection of colors – RAL palette, structural colors, Aliplast Wood Color Effect, anode, bicolor
|System||Thermal insulation Uf*||Air permilability||Wind load||Waterproof|
|IP OUT||Uf from 1,85 W/m2K||Class 4; PN-EN 12207||Class C5 /B5; PN-EN 12210||Class E900; PN-EN 12208|
|IP OUT i+||Uf from 1,65 W/m2K||Class 4; PN-EN 12207||Class C5 /B5; PN-EN 12210||Class E900; PN-EN 12208|
|System||Material||Door frame depth||Leaf depth||Glazing thickness||Window type|
|IP OUT||aluminium / poliamide||65 mm||4-41 mm||max 51 mm||opening to the outside|
|IP OUT i+||aluminium / poliamide||65 mm||4-41 mm||max 51 mm||opening to the outside|