Innovation. The three-chamber window system with thermal insulation designed for the construction of windows with a hidden, invisible from the outside of the leaf.
- three-chamber window system with thermal insulation designed for the construction of windows with a concealed, invisible from the outside of the leaf
- system characterized by a specially designed frame shape, covering the entire height of the wing’s profile
- a wide range of glazing allows the use of all types of single, double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglar glass panes
- dehydration of profiles available in two variants: traditional and hidden
- possibility of bending profiles (precise profile specification and details of technical parameters of profile bending – available in the customer area on the website www.aliplast.pl)
- hidden wing system is the solution preferred by designers for “covering windows” in aluminum and glass buildings. Thanks to the use of this type of solution, the open and fixed housings look the same from the outside.
- IP SU system is available in a version with increased thermal insulation, available IP SU option and with insulation on the perimeter at the window adhesion point to the profile.
- wide selection of colors – RAL palette, structural colors, Aliplast Wood Color Effect, anode, bicolor