SUPERIAL I +
Technology of tomorrow. The system is designed for the construction of windows, doors and sites with high thermal insulation parameters.
- system designed for constructing windows, doors and sites with high thermal insulation parameters
- high thermal insulation parameters were obtained through the use of special thermal inserts inserted between the thermal breaks and around the glass, improving the insulation of the section 0.2-0.4 W / m2K
- a large range of profiles available guarantees the required aesthetics and strength of the structure
- there is a posibillity to install windows in facade systems
- strips for glazing are available in the following variants: rectangular and rounded
- shapes of profiles adapted to the assembly of various types of enveloping fittings, including hidden hinges and pvc hardware
- a wide range of glazing allows the use of all types of single, double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglar glass panes
- Profile dehydration is available in two variants: traditional or hidden
- possibility of bending profiles (precise profile specification and details of technical parameters of profile bending – available in the customer area on the website www.aliplast.pl)
- low threshold option available in one-sided and two-wing, rectangular balcony doors (structures with dedicated profiles); in addition, increasing the tightness of the structure due to the use of the ACRS461 gasket
- the system allows you to design modern window construction solutions in many variants; It is used in the design of housing and public buildings.
- the design of SPi, SPi + systems is based on the proven, developed and valued Superial base system