PVC DOORS 70 mm
Your home’s business card. Five-chamber system with a depth of 70 mm with the possibility of using fillings up to 41 mm wide.
The IDEAL 4000 series is the basic proposal in the field of aluplast external door solutions. Thanks to multi-chamber housing with a depth of 70 mm and the use of a door threshold with a thermal insulation spacer, they have very good thermal insulation parameters. The use of steel reinforcements with large cross-sections and the use of weldable corner connectors guarantees appropriate static and strength parameters.
As part of the system solution, there is a low door sill with a height of 20 mm, which corresponds to the requirements for buildings without architectural barriers and enables easy entry and exit.
- Mounting depth 70mm
- Coefficient of permeability Uf equal to 1.5 W/m²K
- a circumferential inner gasket and an additional outer gasket for exceptional thermal insulation
- threshold with thermal breakdown
- weldable corner connectors guarantee appropriate static and strength parameters
- The use of specialized fittings guarantees excellent anti-burglary protection